Do you wanna learn how to get fit in a month? Do you wanna feel more energized and happier person? Then you are in the right place. Feeling good in your own skin and being confident with yourself is one of the best feelings in the world.
Being fit will allow you to live a healthy and prosperous life. It requires time to happen and no one can change with just with a clap.
Fitness is a great way to be healthy but you have to work on that to improve yourself and your lifestyle. It will have many good effects on your health and your well-being. You just have to start, and you will see changes in yourself day by day. You will enjoy every moment because it will take you towards improvement.
There are many things which you have to do to be fit in just one month. It is not only limited to diet or exercise, but you have to check and regulate all yourself and work on your general life as well.
So here are the most important steps on how to get fit in a month, plus what things you need to avoid.
Step 1 – Assessing your current situation
First of all, you have to explore and ask yourself what changes you need and on what point you are standing. For this, you should do and consider the following things.
Do you have any disease?
You have to get to know if you have any diseases like cardiac, kidney, liver and diabetes, etc. If you are completely healthy, then you have nothing to worry about.
What is your current fitness?
If you monitor your current fitness and health level, you will be able to know which parts you need to work on and what your body’s situation is, how far you can go, and what your tolerance level is? These things are very important to think and to note down.
Know about your cardiovascular fitness:
Cardiovascular fitness is the fitness and proper working of lungs and heart that they are providing all the tissues and organs with blood. It will reduce all the risks of getting any disease and there will no problem in your workouts.
You can check it by running for 12- 15 minutes and see what your performance is. You will be okay if your heart rate and muscle functions keep normal.
- A 20-year-old male can run about 2.3 kilometers.
- A 20-year-old female can run about 2 kilometers.
- A 30-year-old male can run about 2.3 kilometers.
- A 30-year-old female can run about 1.7 kilometers.
- A 40-year-old male can run about 2 kilometers.
- A 40-year-old female can run about 1.5 kilometers.
Evaluate your muscular strength and stamina:
Muscular strength and stamina are very important because it tells you about your situation that what you can do and what you cannot. It is the measure of the strength and tolerance of your connective tissues and organs. You can access your stamina and strength and get to know about all these things by the following things:
- Do swimming and check how far you can go.
- Running, hiking, and cycling is also the test for your stamina and muscles.
If you are overweight with over 20% body fat, it will be much harder for you to go running, that’s why you should start walking first.
Calculate your BMI:
BMI is the body mass index and it is the measure of the health of your body. There are many BMI calculators online and you can find your BMI. It tells you about your body’s fat consumption and mass to height ratio.
Generally, BMI o of about 20 is considered normal but it is a rough estimate.
Step 2- Gaining strength
In order to get a fit body, you have to be powerful and you have to gain some strength. For this, you have to do some workouts and exercises. These all will allow you to make your body in perfect shape and provide you with all the energy that comes from your meals.
Sweating it off:
This phrase means that you have to do exercises to make yourself fit. It will also save you from all the diseases like type II diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac and kidney disorders, etc. The foods you eat have to be broken down and utilized.
So, exercise is the best method to burn it down and to use it in the right way.
- Scientific research has been shown that daily exercise or workout for about 30 to 40 minutes is enough.
- 200+ minutes weekly are required for a moderate aerobic exercise.
- For exercise, you can do daily 30 minutes jogging and moderate running in the morning with the 10 percent rule.
- Remember to walk after every meal.
- If you are fit, exercise more, and do some intense workouts.
- Look for incorporating exercise in your daily life, as you can walk instead of going in a car. You can use the stairs instead of the elevator.
Make yourself more flexible:
You have to stretch yourself because it will prepare your muscles and tissues to accept the change. Take yourself into some discomfort zone and stay there for about 20 t0 30 seconds. You will start finding peace in that position afterward.
Remember to start some stretching exercises like shoulders stretch, gluteus stretch, and hips stretch in your workout. You can start your workout by doing these because these are easy.
You can do a brisk walk before your workout as a warm-up. Work on your muscles and target at least 3 muscles when you are stretching your body.
These are very important to make your heart rate better and also you can breathe easily. You do not need to jump to any high intensity, but you can start from 5 to 10 minutes daily. You can do running stairs, short sprinting, squats, and any workout for that.
Make your muscles strong:
Focus on building your muscle mass and making yourself strong after you spend 2 weeks working out and doing exercises. For this, you have to do weightlifting.
You do not have to rush and overexert any weight on yourself. Stay easy and do what makes you comfortable.
Slowly turn yourself towards the heavier weights every week. You can do lunges, side lunges, squats, crunches, pushups, pull-ups, and many more. These all will provide resistance and strength in your body.
Step 3- About your diet
Exercise alone cannot do anything. You have to improve your diet and you have to eat healthier. Your diet is the body’s fuel and you have to provide your body with good fuel. Will you fill a Lamborghini with a regular fuel?
Here are some things on which you have to focus when you are taking your meals. I will show you the foods that you have to eat and the foods you have to stop eating.
What should you eat?
As 1 pound of stored fats can add up to 3500 calories, so you have to take care of your food because it can waste all your efforts and exercises.
- You have to eat meals which have healthy calories. Do not restrict yourself from eating anything. Because eating too much or not eating anything can ruin your health. You have to make a balance in your diet.
- A healthy weight loss range is between half to 2 pounds a week and it should not be more than 8 pounds a month, if you wanna do it more then you have the program down below.
- You have to calculate your daily calories gain or lose weight that will lead to fitness. Daily calorie intake for any male is about 2500 calories and for females, this range is about 2000 to 2200 calories.
Nutrients in your diet:
You have to note down all the nutrients in your food because you have to stay away from all the fats, acids, and cholesterol and their products. These are the biggest enemies of a human body if you consume them in higher amounts. They can lead to many heart and mental disorders.
- Your meal should be low carbohydrates and low fats.
- Your food should be enriched in proteins.
Reduce your calorie intake:
You have to reduce your calorie intake because excess calories will not allow you to be fit and will act as a barrier in your way. In short, you have to choose the food which has more quantity and lesser calories and has more nutrients per calorie. You can eat a variety of stuff in these:
- You can eat vegetables, fruits, beans, and nuts. These all are very healthy and contain all the essential nutrients and minerals your body needs.
- Change your sodas and alcohol with fresh juices.
- Prefer homemade food as compared to junk, fast, and processed food. You can also use this as a new experiment to make new meals and try new recipes, maybe new vegan recipes.
Increase fiber intake:
There is a thing called dietary fiber that is present in vegetables like spinach, nuts, almonds, and oatmeal. You have to take more fiber in your diet because it helps you to feel satisfied and full. You can work longer as it breaks down very slowly.
If you ever feel hungry or you start craving for any unhealthy thing, you can eat fiber and you will not be hungry anymore.
Step 4-general health
While considering all the above-mentioned points, do not forget about these tips. I will show you some tips that you have to implement in your life, when you are waking up, sleeping, taking a meal, and resting your body.
Do not sleep immediately after eating:
This is the most common problem that you eat your meal and sleep just after that. If you have done hard exercises all your day, these would be of no use if you do this.
Your body needs its time to digest the food and prepare your body to take some rest. If you sleep immediately just after eating, the food would be locked down in your stomach and cause weight gain.
- Scientific research has been shown that there should be 3 hours gap between your bedtime and your meal.
You have to drink a lot of water because it will help you in many ways. Water is the solvent in the body and all the biochemical reactions and metabolism occur in the presence of water. It also helps you to feel full and satisfied.
Scientific research has been shown that drinking 8 glass of water a day is a must for everyone. It will save you from overeating and having craving for anything. It will also make an eating routine automatically and irregular-time eating will be prevented.
Make your sleeping schedule:
It is so important for you to get a night of proper sleep at night. 7 to 8 hours of sleep is normal for an adult human being. In this time, your body clears all the mess you created all your day and prepares your body for the next day. Proper sleep gives you relaxation, mediation, and also saves you from many health problems.
You should contact your doctor if you are not getting enough sleep. Maintain a regular sleep in which you get to bed and wake up in the morning at the same time every day.
Stress levels should be very low:
Stress is very harmful to your body because it releases a hormone from the adrenal gland, which is called Cortisol. It increases your appetite and hunger so you eat unhealthily and you crave sugars and extra spices.
To get healthy, you have to be calm and peaceful. Stress can ruin your mental as well as physical health.
Stop smoking and stop drinking alcohol:
If you want to enjoy a fit body and a healthy lifestyle, you have to stop smoking and consuming too much alcohol. You can drink one glass of alcohol if you are a female and one to two glasses if you are a male.
These two things can stop you from getting a healthy lifestyle and can convert you into a number of disorders. You can do a lot of measures to refrain from these two things.
How to get fit in a month for men?
As compared to women, men have less body fat and they have stronger muscles. The hormones, flexibility, and BMI are different for both genders. So men can be fit in a month by considering the following workouts:
- Men are more likely to lift heavy weights and they have to do that. It will make their muscles and tissues stronger. Men are more likely to do some intense workout and they have plenty of time as compared to women.
- Men should focus and see an exercise like they are going to compete with anyone because they can make up their minds.
- Men can push themselves towards the extreme. They have the body like this so they can do an intense workout. The hormones and muscles can easily tolerate that.
- Men should sweat when they are working out because they release all the toxic elements in that sweat.
- Men should work on their legs, arms, and chest. They can do such hard exercises as well.
- Men should focus more on burning calories than eating calories because their body’s metabolism is fast and they can burn the calories easily. If you wanna lose weight, checkout Leptitox, it is a perfect way to melt fat.
How to get fit in a month for women?
Women have different body shapes and different body metabolism. They have more mass of fats and they have high BMI as compared to men. So, there is a difference between the working and exercises of males and females.
- Women should focus on building mind-body because they have many reasons to quit the exercise. They should also work on their mental strength as well as on their body strength.
- Women should see exercise as a tool to work towards a specific and special goal because they can make anything in their mind and can work on that particular thing easily.
- Women should not do intense and hard work out because they are delicate in nature and they just have to maintain themselves. Women should give more time to their back and a hip portion to get fit.
- Women have 2 times more mass than male so they have to focus on eating calories rather than burning calories. They should be very selective in consuming because they gain weight at a faster rate.
- Women should work on their flexibility and stretching. For this, they can do yoga and other light exercises. Their body needs to be flexible to get into shape and to get fit.
- Women have to focus on weight loss and perfect body rather than building muscles and abs.
Do you wanna lose weight?
If you struggle to lose weight, you should check out the Cinderella Solution weight-loss program for women only. This program all around the world helped women transform themselves to be comfortable in their own bodies.
The program is affordable, plus you can get a nice discount: Click here to check the Cinderella Solution program.
Here are some of the results of other women:
Conclusion: How to Get Fit in a Month
Fitness is necessary for everyone and if you want to get fit and live a happy life, then you have to consider and focus on all the above-mentioned points. Getting fit is very important for everyone.
All you need is motivation, determination, and dedication. You have all the guidelines now and you can work on these. You are required to give 30 days to yourself and imagine yourself after 30 days.
These points have everything you need. Just be on a path and never feel that you cannot do anything. You are the constructor of your own life.